Here at Cocoa Mill Chocolate Company we are committed to providing you with the highest quality products and customer service. We use only the freshest, natural ingredients; from real creams, butter and sugar, to our fair trade chocolate, we strive to bring you excellent handmade artisan confections. We value our commitment to provide you with the highest quality chocolates in a quick and convenient manner.
Cocoa Mill's shipping location is in Historic Lexington, Virginia. We ship our products via FedEx 2 Day Air, Ground (and Next Day Air if you need it there sooner) depending on your location. All customers will be provided tracking information upon the arrival of their shipping email. Should you have shipping related inquiry please respond to your confirmation email after ordering or call 1-540.464.8400
We take every precaution to ensure product stability during shipping. With each order we check the weather and adjust accordingly. Warmer climates will have their packages shipped with cool packs, cold wrapping and thermal insulating so you never have to worry about the condition of your chocolates. All chocolates are ice packed for shipping during late spring to early fall to prevent melting or product compromise.
Shipping Time Frames
Cocoa Mill ships Monday through Wednesday via FedEx 2 Day Air, Ground or Next Day Air. If an order is received Thursday through Sunday it will go out the following Monday. We only ship the days stated above due to shipping conditions and product fragility, we cannot guarantee packages sent Thursday through Friday sitting in a warehouse over the weekend will not melt or be damaged.
Should you have any questions about these shipping time frames or need help with selecting shipping date please call:
NOTE: Cocoa Mill Chocolate Company is not responsible for delivery delays caused by delivery carriers, adverse or unpredictable weather conditions, or incorrect address information.
Due to Food Safety Regulations Cocoa Mill cannot accept returned chocolates after purchase.
- Cocoa Mill wants each of our customers to have an enjoyable shopping experience, should a problem arise during the shipping or delivery process of your order please refer to the following:
- Damaged orders must be reported within 24 hours of arrival. Please email email@example.com and be sure to include your: Order Number, Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Order date & Delivery Date, Order Issue, Pictures: documenting damage to shipping box, product or any other complaints. Please retain all original shipping and packaging items.
- To start a resolution or replacement: all chocolates must be intact in the original packaging unopened and not eaten. Retain all materials that came with the original shipment.
- Due to Food Safety Regulations Cocoa Mill is not able to accept returned chocolates after purchase, however you may be required to keep them for complete document and procedure requirements until further notified.
- After sufficient information is collected regarding reported damaged goods a resolution or replacement of chocolates will be issue.
- Should you have questions or comments please feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-540-464-8400